Monday 17 September 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Jeans: Levi's Curve ID (find them here)
Sweater: Banana Republic (find a similar one here) 
Jacket: Forever 21 (find a similar one here)
Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger Outlet (find a similar pair here
Purse: H&M (find a similar one here)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (find them here)

Hi everyone :) This weekend my parents came down to visit me at school. It was so nice to see them and we went out for a delicious lunch at the Kingston Brewing Company. I had the yummiest fish and chips and the house cider ... mm mm mmm! I also got to explore the Kingston harbourfront a bit more with them. It's such a nice area, I can definitely see myself spending more time there. Since the weather was pretty cool, I wore my lemon-yellow sweater from the Banana Republic and my Levi Curve ID skinny jeans. I really like the look of tailored jeans (or pants) worn cuffed at the ankles, with an oversized knit top. It has such a preppy, cozy look that's perfect for fall. 

I was so happy to have my (faux) leather bomber jacket back too! I had forgotten it at home (dontcha just hate that!) when I moved, so my parents brought it with them :) I also decided to wear my smaller cross-body bag instead of my normal leather satchel for a change - sometimes it's nice not to have so much luggage, lol. Last but not least, I wore my red Tommy Hilfiger flats with the blue and white bows to complete my bright, casual look.

Happy Monday!
Talk soon,
Vi 

No comments:

Post a Comment