Sunday 8 July 2012

PEREGRINE @ THE HARD ROCK CAFE

Hi everyone :) I hope that you all had fun this weekend. On Friday, I went to the Hard Rock Cafe in Toronto for a band showcase. My friend's brothers were both playing with their band Peregrine (check out their facebook here).
I decided to wear the striped H&M sweater dress that I bought a couple of weeks ago - it's so comfy and easy to style. One of my favourite things about dresses is that you just pop them over your head and you're pretty much ready to go! Since the event was in the evening, I threw on some wedges and red lipstick to dress it up a bit. My sister and her boyfriend came out to support the band too, so I got to squeeze in some more sister time :)
After the gig, we went for a little walk and then headed home. My poor feet have gotten so used to wearing running shoes all day, that they were aching by the end of the night. Side note: aren't these the prettiest orchids?! I saw them in the window of a corner store as we were walking back to the car. I'm always so impressed by people who can grow flowers, because mine always die :P

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment