Tuesday 12 June 2012

THE PERFECT POUT

Hi everyone! I hope that you are having a great week :) I'm working on a fun post for Friday, but I thought that I'd share this great new product that I tried in the meantime. If you haven't already tried Revlon's ColorBurst Lip Butter, then I would definitely recommend it. It's the perfect tinted lib balm. No muss, no fuss, just a lightly-coloured moisturizing formula. I was a little hesitant at first because I find that tinted lip balms tend to make your lips look flaky - almost like the colour is getting stuck in the dry skin on your lips (yuck!) - but this lip butter doesn't do that at all.

Before I tried this I used Nivea's Pearly Shine stick as my go-to tinted lip balm, but Revlon's ColorBurst comes in a much wider range of colours and it's completely smell and tasteless (Nivea's lip balm has a weird aftertaste). Look how pretty and shimmery the colour is above! I bought a super-neutral colour that I can slap on everyday while I'm at work, but they also have a selection of bolder colours too.

Wishing you moisturized, kissable lips!
Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment