Monday 21 May 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Romper: Forever 21 (find a similar one here)
Watch: Couturier, Tissot (find it here)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (find them here)
Earrings: Aldo (find a similar pair here)
 Shoes: Payless Shoes (find them here)

Hi guys :) Here in Canada, the second last weekend in May is a long weekend in celebration of Victoria Day and the weather has been fantastic. There's nothing like a hot, sunny long weekend to really put you in a good mood!

Yesterday, we had a bunch of friends and family over to celebrate my grandfather's nameday (he was born in Greece, so he celebrates his nameday instead of his birthday). Since the weather was sooo warm, I was able to wear my blue and white striped romper. I actually bought this romper without even trying it on! I was at the checkout at Forever 21 a couple of months ago (there was still snow on the ground, so I wasn't really thinking about shorts weather yet, lol) and the cashier told me that I had picked one of my items off of a buy-1-get-1-free rack. Since I didn't want to hold up the line, I raced back to the rack and snatched up the first cute thing I saw. Turns out that the romper actually fits quite well and is perfect for hot summer days!

Since the striped pattern is pretty busy, I kept my accessories simple. I wore my favourite over-sized cream studs and a pair of plain black wedges. If you want to try wearing a romper, but you find that they cut off the line of your leg, add a pair of wedges. They are easy to wear and they give your legs and bum a boost! You can also check out my "How To: Fit a Romper" post for more tips and tricks (find it here).

Wishing you warm, sunny weather!
Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment