Saturday 21 April 2012

A LITTLE DOSE OF FASHION

Hi everyone :) Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I've been working back to back shifts at work so I haven't had time to catch up on my posting! I just wanted to do a quick little update to let you all know what's going on and sneak in a little dose of fashion, despite the fact that I haven't worn anything but my uniform for the past five days. I can't wait for school to come, so I can get back to a normal schedule!

I've been seeing a lot of leather bracelets around lately, so I decided to give it a go the other day. Try layering it with other bangles or a watch for a fun, modern look. Have you guys been trying any new looks lately? Send me a picture at lifeofvi.blog@gmail.com and I'll post it here!

Talk soon!
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment