Monday 5 December 2011

SNAPSHOT INSPIRATION


Following along with the theme of holiday nails, I took this picture of my friend Alyssa's festive green polish. The perfect pop of colour for winter outfits!

I start working again today after taking time off to study for my LSAT. I'm going to be helping out in the office (I work for a catering company) during the Christmas rush, so I'll have lots of office-appropriate outfits to share with you guys over the next few weeks.

I also found out today that my parents and I are going to see Handel's Massiah next week, which is super exciting! It's an oratorio (like an opera without the acting part) composed in the 18th century. You've probably heard the piece "Hallelujah" from it before. If not, give it a listen here :)

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment