Sunday 27 November 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

 
Jeans: Forever 21 (find similar ones here) 
Shirt: American Apparel (find it here)
Boots: Leros Boots, Ecco (find them here)
Necklace: Forever 21 (find a similar one here)
Belt: Vintage - my dad's (find a similar one here)
Watch: Couturier, Tissot (find it here)

Today was a rainy t-shirt and jeans kind of day. Sometimes the nicest outfits are just simple and easy. I love this American Apparel t-shirt because it's super comfortable and the fit is very relaxed and flattering. I usually find that their clothes are pretty overpriced, but their t-shirts and bathing suits are definitely worth the money.

To make the look a little more polished, I tucked my shirt into my jeans (which are a lot darker than they appear in pictures) and added a nice leather belt. This braided belt mysteriously made its way from my dad's closet into my own :) I think it adds a nice bit of texture to the outfit. A wide brown leather belt would also look great. 

As usual, I kept my accessories pretty minimal. I wore this great layered gold necklace that I got at Forever 21. Long necklaces draw the eye downwards and help to elongate your figure, which is always nice. Last but not least, I wore my gold fish stud earrings. Since I have a nose ring, I try not to wear bold earrings and a bold necklace because it can be a bit overwhelming with so much metal near my face, but if you don't have facial piercings then a bolder earring would look really nice with this outfit.

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment