Sunday 6 November 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Sweater: Zara (find a similar one here)
Jeans: H&M (find a similar pair here)
Jacket: Le Chateau (find a similar one here)
Boots: Ecco (find them here)
Watch: Couturier, Tissot (find it here)
Earrings: Forever 21 (find a similar pair here)

Hello :) Today my family is celebrating 'fake Thanksgiving', since my dad was too sick to celebrate on the real day last month. Two turkey dinners is fine with me! It's been so nice and sunny lately that I wanted to take these pictures outside - you can see that our tree is changing colours in the background. Perfect weather for our fake holiday.

This outfit is simple and easy to wear. Instead of my usual dark-wash jeans, I wore this great new pair from H&M. Details like whiskering and worn spots on denim can be youthful and fun if done properly. Make sure that any holes are kept small and that you choose a dark-medium wash. That way your jeans will be flattering and the details will enhance - rather than distract - from the look. 

I paired my new jeans with my mom's navy v-neck from Zara. Navy, grey and black v-neck sweaters are one of my all-time favourite staple pieces. They go with anything and you can dress them up or down! I also wore my ivory and black military jacket from Le Chateau. Generally speaking, I find that their clothes are a pretty cheaply made, but this coat caught my eye from the window and I couldn't resist. It's been three years and it's still going strong. 

Last but not least, I threw on my gold dangly earrings and my watch to bring a little sparkle to the overall look. My Ecco ankle boots were the perfect finishing touch to this casual and cute outfit.

Happy 'fake Thanksgiving' to everyone!
Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment