Wednesday 2 November 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Top: Joe Fresh (find a similar one here)
Jeans: Forever 21 (find a similar one here)
Blue Ring: Monastiraki Flea Market, Athens (find a similar one here)
Black Ring: Monastiraki Flea Market, Athens (find a similar one here)

Hi everyone! Here's a quick outfit post for today. My friend's brothers is playing downtown at an open mic night so we went down to hear him play and have a few drinks. If you are going out to a bar or restaurant and you want to put together a casual but interesting outfit, try mixing textures. Sequined tops are very on trend right now, so there are a variety of colours and cuts to choose from. I paired mine with a pair of dark skinny jeans to keep the look casual and easy. 

For a fun twist, try mixing statement rings instead of wearing just one. If you're feeling adventurous, mix silver and gold rings or keep your metals uniform for a more cohesive look.

Although I'm not wearing them in the picture, I paired this outfit with my bomber jacket and brown ankle boots when I went outside.

Talk soon!
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment