Sunday 16 October 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Jacket: Forever 21 (find it here)
Jeans: Forever 21 (find a similar one here)
Sweater: Zara (find a similar one here)
Scarf: Club Monaco (find a similar one here)
Glasses: Fendi F855 Eyeglasses (find them here)

Hi everyone. It was a cold and rainy fall day yesterday so I had to take some inside pictures. To bundle up for the weather I paired my favourite pair of classic dark-wash skinny jeans with a taupe v-neck sweater from Zara. I added a long, gauzy patterned scarf to add some volume and interest to the outfit and finished it off with this amazing faux-leather bomber jacket that I bought at Forever 21. 

Thursday and Friday I went on a little staycation to Toronto to visit a good friend of mine and have lunch with my sister. Since the city has much better shopping than where I live, we went on a little excursion and picked out some great pieces. This jacket was such a good find, I would definitely recommend it. Perfect for chilly fall weather.

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment