Sunday 25 September 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Jeans: Forever 21 (find similar ones here)
T-Shirt: Bluenotes (find it here)
Scarf: H&M (find a similar one here)
Boots: Leros Boots, Ecco (find them here)
Bag: Marche aux Puces Clignancourt, Paris (find a similar one here)
Watch: Couturier, Tissot (find it here)

Today was warm and sunny - a definite change from yesterday's cool weather! This is what I wore out to lunch with a friend. A good pair of jeans that are flattering in both fit and colour is one of the most important items in your wardrobe. Even a simple jeans and t-shirt combo can look fresh and interesting with the right fit and accessories. 

To spice up my outfit I added a great brown leather ankle boot (which I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a pair). They are super cute and surprisingly easy to walk in, despite the heel. Try cuffing your jeans above your boot, instead of tucking them in, for a modern twist. 

I also added one of my favorite scarfs - a floral print with an awesome texture and unfinished edge. A leather (or canvas) satchel is a great touch for any casual outfit. I wore my watch, little gold stud earrings and my sunnies to pull together this great fall look.

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment