Saturday 24 September 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Sweater: American Eagle, Men's Department (find a similar one here)
Dress: LaSenza (nightie)
Boots: Livingston Boots, Ecco (find them here)
Watch: Couturier Watch, Tissot (find it here)
Sunglasses: Original Wayfarer, Ray-Ban (find them here)

This is what I wore today while I was hanging around the house and going to the movies with my sister. I love pairing ultra feminine dresses with men's sweaters, especially for cool fall weather. 

One of my favourite things about fashion is putting together unexpected pieces in a fun, unique way. This dress is really a nightie from LaSenza that I bought a few years back. I love the look of the girly eyelet together with the boy's sweater. Look for great sports sweaters in the men's department of your favourite stores. Opaque tights and riding boots are the perfect finishing touches for a simple fall look.

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment